Need the best travel infos and guide?

Friday, May 1, 2009

Kudos to you Madam!


Susan Boyle 25 years ago. (Thanks to the person who uploaded this video)


Who would ever thought that this woman's dream would turn into a reality after 25 long years?!...

I've got goosebumps and I get teary-eyed when I watch Susan Boyle's video. Why the heck? I am overjoyed! I am overjoyed because this woman's dream is turning into a reality. The very dream she has had is the very dream that most of us have. The time has come that she needs to wait no more, the spotlight is on her now and what she has to do is to grab the microphone and sing her heart out. I wish she knew 100% how inspired everyone is because of her story. Though it took quite a long time for her to be recognized, I think it was worth the wait and the struggle. I just feel a little bit disappointed to the culture we have that some who have the MONEY and the BODY and the FACE make it UP there FIRST, and the talent is just, well, a bonus if there is.

Anyway, I don't want to continue my article with this sentiment. For me, I primarily want to acknowledge this wonderful gift to the world. This woman, who on her own little way, makes everyone realize that it is never too late to continue dreaming and to never stop reaching for that goal. For people with true talents, there will never be any boundaries or limitations.

Kudos to you Madam Susan!

No comments:

Post a Comment